Pain over your neck is very common these days that is caused due to the degeneration of the discs, pinched nerves, strains or injuries caused over the neck, whiplash, and herniated disc.
What are the causes of neck pain?
- Compression of nerves
- Strains over the muscles over the neck.
- Worn joints.
- Injuries over the neck.
- Due to some diseases like cancer or meningitis or rheumatoid arthritis
- Reduced ability to move the head
- Spasms and muscle tightness.
- Pain caused while holding your head over a longer period.
Neck pain is primarily due to musculoskeletal imbalance. Misalignment of the hip compromises the alignment of the spine which causes your head to move consequently forward building the stress tremendously over the cervical spine that causes the herniation of the disc and stenosis. This will make sense which will treat the misalignment of the hip that causes neck pain than symptoms.