The knee joint comprises the articulation over the fibula, patella, tibia, and femur. Pain in and around the knee.
What causes knee pain?
- Damages over the cartilage over the knee caps
- Inflammation over the joints due to deterioration or degeneration
- Pain in the knee.
- Injury over the knee.
- Arthritis causing uric acid
- Baker cyst building synovial fluid.
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Kneecap dislocation causing trauma.
- Ligament tears
- Tumors in bone
- Injury to the knee causes bleeding and swelling which causes chronic problems over time if left untreated
- Strains and sprains
- Giving strain and infection
- Bad posture and physical activity
- Warm-up or cooling down before the physical activity
- Stretching of muscles with improperness
What are the symptoms of knee pain?
Symptoms of knee problems may vary and depend on the severity and causes. Knee pain is common.
- Stiffness and swelling over the knees
- Warmth and redness to touch
- Shooting pain and sharpness
- Weakness and instability
- Crunching noises or popping
- Disability to fully straighten the knee
What is the treatment for knee pain?
This will not rely on gender, age, or body weight. This will not be a condition of the knee that causes pain. This is the position over the knee which causes pain.
Hip misalignment would break the linkage between the ankle, knee, and hip. To have pain-free knees the loading would bear joints over hips, shoulders, knees, and ankle which will be aligned. Posture alignment therapy will be the key which eliminates chronic knee pain.